Indira Gandhi National Handicap Pension Scheme
Government Resolutions :
GR No. Visayo-2010/CR 175/Visayo-2 Dated - 26 October ,2010
Norms set by Central Government
To provide monthly pension to handicapped persons
Eligibility Criteria :
Financial Assistance :
- Handicap persons of age group of 18 to 65 years
- Persons belonging to Below Poverty Line family
- Persons should be the resident of state for 15 years.
Documents Required :
- Pension amount of Rs. 200/-per month + Rs. 400/- per month from Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojna
- Certificate of Residence
- Certificate of Age
- Proof of Below Poverty Line family
- Certificate of Disability as per Central Govt. norms.
Talathi / Tahasildar of the respective village.